Atlas SB11WE Studio Boom Mic Stand
Economical studio boom is especially suited for small studio/broadcast applications and for stage miking of drums and percussion instruments.
Unit features a 60" long, two-piece horizontal boom assembly constructed of steel tubing. Boom includes a Performer Series swivel clamp and an adjustable 2-lb. counterweight for effortless boom arm orientation. Tubing also incorporates a 90 degree angled end for optimum microphone positioning and terminates in the standard 5/8" - 27 thread to accept all microphones, holders, and adapters.
Vertical tube assembly is 11/8" and 7/8" dia. cold rolled steel with an adjustable height span of 43" to 68". Tubing features the wearproof Atlas Sound grip-action clutch for positive locking control. Triangular die-cast base with edge-concentrated weight distribution offers extra stability and is equipped with three, hard rubber swivel casters for effortless and silent mobility. Entire assembly is finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy.
- Adjustable 6 or 2-lb. Counterweight Provides Precision, Balance, and Stability
- Caster-Equipped Model Offers Silent and Effortless Mobility
- Made To High Quality Standards
- Professional Boom Stand for Stage and Studio Use
- Rugged Construction and Heavy-Duty Components Assure Long Service Life
- Variable, Piston-Type Air Suspension System Ensures Microphone Protection
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Adjustment