Atomos Samurai Blade Kit
As low as $0.00
Blade has an SDI input for ingesting from a camera and an SDI loop-output for simultaneously looping out the camera signal to a large SDI monitor up to 300 ft away. You can also ingest by HDMI through an optional Atomos SDI to HDMI converter. Blade supports all cameras for monitoring, even 4K and 5K cameras like RED's Epic and ARRI's Alexa, and can successfully record 1080/30p/60i from most cameras.
Blade's display is capacitive touchscreen, meaning intuitive to human touch but unresponsive to the touch of an object, such as a pen, and therefore safe against accidental contact with objects. The operating system is AtomOS 5.0, which features a comprehensive set of advanced focus and exposure tools and a cut and tag editing tool that will let you delete undesired shots and tag the remaining ones as good for editing later on your main editing system. Cutting and tagging directly on your Blade means you'll be able to do so while on the road and thus arrive at your studio with a portion of your editing job done. Additional to monitoring and recording on Blade, you can also play back footage or connect to a Mac or PC for playback on QuickTime.
Blade accepts 2.5" HDDs/SSDs. These are sold separately, but you get a docking station that offloads these drives to your computer via a USB or FireWire cable. You also get two batteries, a charger, and an AC adapter for continuous power.
- 325DPI, 5" IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder
- Waveform RGB & Luma Parade, Vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator
- Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness
- HD-SDI input and output
- Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging
- Focus Peaking, 0-100% Zebra, and two modes of False Color monitoring
- Record direct from the sensor to 10-bit, 4:2:2 ProRes or DNxHD
- S-Log / C-Log recording
- Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
- Timecode from camera
- 2.5" HDD/SSD media storage
- AC Adapter
- 2 x ATOMBAT001 Battery
- Docking Station with FW 800 and USB 2.0/3.0
- 1-Year Limited Warranty