Audio Technica U873R Cardioid Unipoint Phantom Powered Handheld Mic
The U873R UniPoint hypercardioid condenser microphone offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with A-T's UniGuard technology for unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.
It also features an 80 Hz UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of unwanted low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's special internal shock mounting eliminates virtually all handling and cable noise. Designed for distortion-free output even in intense sound fields, interchangeable elements (cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional) permit selection of angle-of-acceptance from 100 degrees to 360 degrees.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Smooth, accurate reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 100 degrees to 360 degrees
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise
- High sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Robust design for enduring dependability