Innocinema Sales Returns & Exchange Policy
Sales Returns & Exchanges
10-Day Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your Innocinema purchase, please get in touch with us and we will organize a replacement, provide you with store credit or give you your money back. It’s your choice. Requests must be made within 10 days after receiving the goods. Products must be returned in new condition and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials, and accessories intact. Please note that some electronics will not be covered under this policy if opened and may result in a restocking fee if accepted opened. The terms of return for opened electronics will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The terms of refund for all items are subject to a restocking fee or processing fee. Charging a restocking fee or processing fee upon refund will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
To begin the return process, please go to this link and follow the steps on the form. You also can contact us via email, LiveChat, or phone and provide some information of the item(s) and order(s) you would like return. We will review the information and provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
1351 Oakbrook Dr.
Norcross, GA 30093
Return an Item in Person
You may return an item to our Atlanta, GA Office for review. Our office is located at the return address.
You return request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine eligibility.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Innocinema reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Innocinema can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- - Opened TVs or monitors - (Original packaging cannot be unsealed)
- - Opened cameras, computers, computer hardware, and computer software — (Original packaging cannot be unsealed)
- - Opened other various electronic equipment and accessories — (Original packaging cannot be unsealed, but exceptions can be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- - Electronic software downloads
- - Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- - Any cameras, computers, servers, broadcast switchers, plus any other custom built or modified products sold by Innocinema to customer specifications.
- - Select special-order, backorder, & preorder merchandise, or any item indicated on the website or sales staff as non-cancelable or nonreturnable
- - Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- - Opened or unwrapped educational tapes and books
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. This situation will be reviewed on a case by case basis for authorization. These cases are usually handed off to the manufacturer to be reviewed to see if it can be covered under their warranty policy.
A sales agent will notify you if an exchange is authorized and a lead time for your exchange based on the situation.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days, after the inspection period, for a credit to appear on your account in the form of store credit or refund based on your request. If you choose to be refunded, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If this is no longer possible, we will refund you by check. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Innocinema is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Innocinema is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.