ARRI - T1 Fresnel 1000W 3-Light Kit (120-240VAC) - (Rental)
|1 Day||3 Days||1 Week||2 Weeks||1 Month|
The ARRI T1 Fresnel 1000W 3-Light Kit (120 - 220V) is a solid basic lighting kit: it delivers three T1 1000W Fresnel lights (well known for its rugged construction, compact size, light weight, and its smooth focusing mechanism), plus light stands, barndoors, filter frames, scrims (full single and full double), and lamps for each fixture, an accessory pack (containing ditty bag, clothes pins, leather gloves, bulb storage box, and an extension cord with 3 outlets), and a heavy-duty rolling case for safely storing and transporting the whole kit.
The T1 Fresnel is an updated version of the ARRI compact location Fresnel. It's truly compact, with reduced weight and maximum light output, and it has more than 30 improvements for studio and location lighting. The cross-cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamp head regardless of the tilt angle.
When fitted with the included 1000W bulb, this fixture will gives you a 2.8' (0.9 m) diameter beam of 409 fc from a distance of 20' (6.1 m) at full spot. At full flood (same distance) it will provide a 48 fc, 20.4' (6.2 m) diameter beam.
Kit is supplied for use with 120VAC - 220VAC
- Pressure die cast and extruded aluminum components
- Many components now offer greater strength and resistance to corrosion
- Stirrup mounting slides and can be adjusted to counterbalance all accessories
- Soft contour makes the Fresnel comfortable to carry
- The stainless steel friction disc locks securely even when large front-mounted accessories are being used
- Routine maintenance and repair are easier with fast, simple access to all internal components
- Cleaning is almost effortless with smooth lamp housing surfaces
- Meets IP23 standard -- suitable for indoor use or outdoor use providing a degree of protection against falling rain (up to a 60° angle from vertical)
- CE rated and independently assessed TUV certification
- Laser-cut hexagonal safety mesh lets out more light and is tough enough to withstand location abuse
- 3000W Total
- 3 Light Stands
- 3 Barndoor Sets
- 3 Filter Frames
- 3 Lamps
- Heavy Duty Rolling Kit Case
- For 120- 220VAC Use